April 30, 2018

Enjoy the little things


The sentiment on my card is something that's so good to remember; like pretty flowers in the Springtime.  I made my card for this week's photo inspiration challenge at Just Us Girls (see the photo below).

The flower stamps is by Penny Black and the sentiment is from Altenew.  I knew I would use these big poppies the minute I saw the challenge photo; poppies are my favorite flower.


Thank you for stopping by today and a beautiful Spring day it is here on the front range :)

5 comments:

Cat Craig said...

WOW Lucille, this is a stunner. Love your take on the inspiration and in my book it is a clear winner!

Pia S said...

It’s beautiful, the red flowers really pop from the Black and white background.

Marina said...

This is beautiful - I love how you did the patterned background and the flowers looks great against it.

Bobby said...

Your gorgeous red poppies really stand out against the hexagon paper, Lucille. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Those are a couple of amazing flowers! They look great with the bg pattern. Thanks for joining in at JUGS