December 22, 2017

Muse challenge #247


My card is made for this week's challenge at the Muse Card Club.  Kim Heggins provided the pretty Muse card.  Since I am done, and I mean DONE, with all of my Christmas cards I chose not to make another one.  My inspiration from Kim's card came from the card layout.  I used the design paper on the left side, an animal image jutting to the top right and the sentiment in the lower left corner.

Here's Kim's card:

So happy you stopped by today.  Merry Christmas to you and yours!

3 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Love your sweet card and I DO understand about being done with Christmas cards. I love your sweet card, that wee bear is as adorable as can be! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Muse!

Ardyth said...

Ha! lucky you! Just when I thought I was 'done' with Christmas cards, I needed some more! This is sweet! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Thanks for joining us at Muse!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So adorable!