April 29, 2017

Paper Piecing


The challenge over at Just Us Girls this week is "paper piecing".  I was thrilled to see the challenge as I love to fussy cut and paper piece.  I chose this stamp from Prima, Julie Nutting "Megan" for my card today.

I stamped Megan twice, once on white cardstock and once on red and white flower paper.  I cut the flower skirt out and put a piece of a doily around the waist.  Added some red gems around her neck and splattered on the card.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up, thought it was perfect for this card.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Snow, snow and more snow today in the Rockies :)

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

So fabulous! She is as awesome as city girl 😀

Ina G said...

Love those Julie Nutting stamps - just perfect for paper piecing. Funny I did think of doing just that lol.
Love the layout colour choice the bling and that sentiment. Fabulous card Lucille. Thanks for sharing with us the week at Just Us Girls.

Judy Woodland said...

This is simply FABULOUS!!! I love what you have done with that image, and your design is awesome. Just a wonderful card! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!

Aileen said...

Brilliant paper piecing with that stamp. She is perfect for that. Need to use mine more.