February 14, 2017

Muse Challenge #203


I made this card for the challenge over at the Muse Card Club this week.  I just love these 3 stamps from Pink Ink, aren't they the cutest?  I stamped the bathrobe twice, 1 time on the pink gingham paper and 1 time on white paper.  I then fussy cut the sash, pockets and collar in white and attached over the gingham.

We were given this fun card made by Tracey McNeely for inspiration.  I took my inspiration from the "oh, you don't feel good" theme.  Hope you like it :)


Thanks for stopping by.  My Boo cat wants attention now, must go :)

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love this cute little get well theme! Great inspiration!

Jeanne H said...

Love your card with the gingham. Also enjoy pictures of your pets, especially the dogs!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lucille this one is sure to make someone feel better. Great fussy cutting! Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh so cute.
Love you dressing gown - it looks terrific.
It was worth fussy cutting all those little pieces.
xxx

Ardyth said...

This feels warm and cozy - just perfect as a get well card! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Lucille!