September 30, 2016

Muse Challenge 185


I am just loving these  Muse Card Club challenges.  I recently added Altenew's Hennah flowers to my stamp collection and when I saw the pretty flower card  Aileen Ryan made as the muse card I knew these new stamps were going to fit the picture :)  Here's Aileen's Muse card:


I can't seem to stop making flower cards.  A few months ago flowers started appearing on all of my cards and I'm just not ready to move on to Halloween, Fall and Christmas cards yet.  I better get moving though, it will be October 1st tomorrow.

So happy you stopped by today :)

4 comments:

Aileen said...

Wonderful card Lucille, I love the flowers you used. My favourite all time flowers from Altenew. Actually I love all their flowers and have way too many lol. Your card looks brilliant and those flowers work perfectly for it. Thank you so much for taking inspiration from my card.

Ardyth said...

These flowers look great - I love the bright colours! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

Marilyn said...

Love the stamp and your coloring. Fantastic interpretation of Aileen's card.

TK said...

Beautiful colors -- so bright and cheerful!