September 20, 2016

Black, Yellow & Red


I made this card for the challenge at Just Us Girls, color week - black, red and yellow.  One can never have too many birthday cards and this little cupcake was perfect for the JUGS colors.

As it turns out, TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!  I share the same birthday with Sophia Loren and anyone who knows me well, knows this fact :)  ha ha ha.  My sweet husband bought me a birthday cake and took me to lunch at Pappdeux today.  Delicious!


So glad you stopped by today and a happy day it is.

2 comments:

Ina G said...

What better way to celebrate your birthday than a delicious cup cake. Great take on our colour challenge at Just Us Girls. Thanks for joining us.

Nancy said...

Such a perfectly cute Birthday card Lucille! Love the way you have framed in your amazing cupcake! Thanks for joining the girls and I over at Just Us Girls for color week!