July 29, 2016

Smile!


I added this Memory Box flower die and the MB butterfly dies to my "craft stash" a month or so ago. I tried a few times to create a card I was happy with using the flower die and just couldn't seem to do that.  I kept watercolor washing an area behind where the flower would sit and it wasn't working :(  Today, I tried using these dies with a pretty paper I had and I do like this card.

I am entering my card in the Anything Goes challenge this week at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

Thank you for stopping by today :)

2 comments:

Viv said...

Such a pretty card Lucille ! Thanks for the lovely comments too ☺ Viv xx

Teresa Kline said...

hello lucille! this is a darlin card, luv the etched flowers and the awesome butterflies! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*