July 5, 2016

Coloring Book Horses


Kathy hosts 30 Day Coloring Challenges at times on her blog: The Daily Marker.  The new challenge started today and Kathy used a coloring book page for her card.  This intrigued me, so I gave it a shot.  Stop by Kathy's blog and check it out.

My friend Carol gave me 2 adult coloring books a while back; the Scandinavian horses on my card are from one of the books.  I used my Zig clean color makers to color the image.  I had thought of making a card with images from the coloring books for some time, thanks Kathy for giving me the push to finally do this :)

Thanks for stopping by today, if you have a coloring book, give this a try :)

1 comment:

Rushd Lady said...

I had to come look at your horses. Been to that part of Kansas where those crafted horses are common. You did good! =0)