July 30, 2016

Chicks Rule!


Just added this Inky Antics  "Girlfriend Chicks" stamp set to my ever-growing cache of stamps.  They are so much fun and I know my girlfriends will Love receiving a card with these Chickies!

This week's challenge at Just Us Girls is a wild card "Let's hear it for the girls", so I put this stamp to ink and added the sentiment "chicks rule!" for the challenge.  Hope you get a kick out of my card :)


Happy you stopped by today, a hot one it is here in the Rockies :)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Well, your card is adorable and your sentiment fits my challenge perfectly! Great job Lucille! Thanks for joining the girls and I this week for our Wild Card Week!

Judy Woodland said...

Talk about a "girly" card! This one takes the cake. It just couldn't be any cuter, or better suited to this challenge. I LOVE it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!!!