November 24, 2013

Heather's Sketch

The challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge is to make a card using this nice sketch by Heather and some Authentique paper if you have some in your stash.  I have quite a few pieces of this wonderful paper and used the red and white gingham on my card:

 
I have been inspired this week to make Christmas cards, I know late to start, but that's me, what can I say.  The sketch helped me put this card together and I'm so happy with it:
 
 
Isn't this little Polar Bear by Memory Box the cutest?
 
Have a great day and if you're in the USA enjoy that Thanksgiving feast on Thursday!!

1 comment:

Lin said...

Yes, he is! Love your take on the sketch, Lucille, everything is so crisp! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!