October 27, 2013

LIM - string or twine

This week's challenge at  Less is More is a recipe challenge and we have been asked to create a card using string or twine. I have a lot of twine, all different colors of twine, I just love the stuff.  Here's my card:

 
I used a Kaisercarft stamp, a Hero Arts sentiment stamp, some watercolor pencils and some pretty purple twine.  Oh yes, I also put a little stickles on the flowers but it's hard to see in this photo.
 
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the day :)

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

This looks terrific Lucille, it's great to see you again .
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Viera said...

Veľmi pekná karta, milujem kvety.

Cath said...

What a beautiful card, Lucille!

I wanted to stop by and thank you for the lovely comment you left on my final Moxie Fab World blog post. I had such an incredibly good time in the Moxie Fab World, and I'm *so glad* I got to know you there! Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

Mariëtte said...

Such a beauty!