February 24, 2013

All that Glitters

For a long, long time I was very Glitter challenged.  I would get the shinny, sparkly, pretty colors everywhere and I mean everywhere - the dogs, the cat, my husband, me, the floor - well, you get the picture :)  Then I discovered Stickles, yeah, I was back in the glitter game!

This week's challenge at the City Crafter Challenge Blog is "All that Glitters", so I put my Memory Box Ballerina die to my Cuttlebug and "sparkled" her up a bit:

 
The sentiment is from a Hero Arts set that I use quite often.
 
Thanks for stopping by today :)

5 comments:

Nancy said...

I know what you mean about glitter. I am not too successful with it myself. Your card is just adorable and has just the right amount of sparkle!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is sooooo sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!!Thanks so much for playing this week at CCCB :-)

Ros Crawford said...

This is so pretty ... Love her dress! Many thanks for playing along at CCCB!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card. The touch of glitter looks perfect. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!