September 15, 2012

Little Ghosts in the Window

Halloween is just around the corner; I Love HALLOWEEN!!  And, I just love the little owl ghosts I've used on my card, they are soooo sweet.  The challenge this week at the Case Study challenge blog presented the perfect opportunity to use the little ghosts.  The challenge is to case a Window card by Torico, check out her blog, great cards there.  Here's my window card for the challenge:


I used Hero Arts stamps, a piece of swirly design paper, distress ink, Nestie die for the window  and a marker for the orange moon.

Thanks for stopping by today :)

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Your card is so sweet Lucille.

Sarah x

Jeanne J. said...

This is so sweet! I love the ghosts peeking through the window!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card Lucille - would be perfect for this weeks CASology "Sky" challenge too :)

Anonymous said...

Love this one Lucy!
Anne

anja curvers said...

Such a lovely halloweencard.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Eeeek! Deliciously spooky :) Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Debby said...

Cute, cute, CUTE! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Jean Martin said...

Awwwww! Soooo cute!!!!! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study Challenge! I hope to see more of your work there! :)