July 21, 2012

Happiness

I love swings, they make me sooooo happy.  I cannot pass a swing without swinging, ask anyone who knows me, they'll tell you :)  Anyway, the challenge cue card over at CAS-ology this week is "Happy".  The first thing I thought of was swings, yes swings.  This little Innocent stamp from My Favorite Things is a favorite of mine and fit the challenge perfectly, so here she is:
Have a wonderful day, imagine, play and create!  And by all means do not pass a swing set without swinging for a while :)

4 comments:

Ardyth said...

Swings, summer, butterflies and flowers - you gotta be happy with that! I'm so happy that you've played along with CASology this week!

Rosemary said...

oh lucille... this is just so adorable!! love that sweet little PI (they always make me happy!!)! thanks for playing along with CASology!

Nancy said...

Adorable is right! Such a sweet image and you've colored it beautifully!

Bonnie said...

I'm so glad you came to visit me, Lucille! I have enjoyed returning the favor and seeing your beautiful creations. This little girl is so sweet with the flower in her hair and swinging does make us all feel good which leads to happy! Have a happy week!