July 29, 2012

Beautiful Dutch Butterfly

This sketch is our inspiration for this week's challenge at Less is More 
I do like sketch challenges, I love to see how everyone interprets the sketch.  Chrissie and Mandi always make such beautiful cards and I was especially inspired by their lovely work, here's my card: 
I recently received this beautiful Dutch butterfly from Mariette, isn't it pretty.  I colored in the butterfly with distress inks.  Other items used: Hero Arts friends background stamp, Martha Stewart border punch and a gem.  Thanks for stopping by :)

10 comments:

Paula said...

Love your card! I can never get enough of butterflies.

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card, lucille... the butterfly in so beautiful!!

Chrissie said...

This looks terrific Lucille... I'm delighted that you find our samples inspiring!
Thanks so much for joining us again with this delightful card.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Kathyk said...

Smashing card

Kathyk

lin_ka1 said...

A beautiful butterfly, nice color.

Carina said...

very nice,great colors

Jenni's Jems said...

Really pretty butterfly and stand out so well against your background x

Mariëtte said...

So glad you like the butterflies!
It's indeed a beautiful card you've made!

xxx Mariette

Mandi said...

Beautiful card Lucille
That butterfly is a stunner
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Hilde van Rijnsoever said...

This card is beautiful Lucille!