August 24, 2011

Sweet Days of Summer

The sweet days of summer is the challenge this week at The Shabby Tea Room. This challenge asks that we use the colors pink, peach, green and neutral and also a handmade flower on our card. Peach and pink go so well together and I had this pretty DP from Graphics 45 to dress up my card.
I found this pretty My Mind's Eye crochet trim the other day at Archiver's and I'm so happy I took some home with me. The little felt flower is from Pebbles, a little jute twine bow and a card is born. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Very pretty! Love the felt flower and lace! Thanks for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

Trees said...

What a sweet card! That rolled flower is so pretty! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at the Shabby Tea Room!