March 13, 2011

Spring and Green

The Scrappy Saturday challenge over at wee memories blog this week is Spring and green. Spring is coming soon to the Rockies, it's a beautiful day today so sunny and warm and I'm looking forward to the first flowers. Here's my little number for this challenge: I am so sorry to say I cannot remember where I copied this free digi-print from, if anyone knows, please let me know so I can acknowledge the creator. I printed this digi for a valentine's day card and never got around to making it; it does make a lovely Spring card though, doesn't it :) Items used: Digi print, Cosmo Cricket DP, ribbon, pearls, watercolor pencils, stickles, lace, punch and Nestabilities.

2 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

This is a fabulous card Lucille, thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories this wee.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

What a sweet card and that image is beautiful!!!Thanks so much for playing with us at wee memories.