April 17, 2010

and another TY card....


I recently won blog candy from Barb Foster. Barb sent me a set of the cutest animal stamps and sentiments. I also received some lovely Autumn cards and a booklet kit w/ ribbons, chip board, etc. This is the first card I have made using these adorable stamps, this little turtle and little frog are so cute, I know they will appear in many of the cards I make.
Items used: TAC turtle stamp, button, Memory Box DP, linen thread, gems, Hero Arts flower, Fiskars punch.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hi Lucille, I finally found my way back to your blog...I had a great time reading previous posts and marveling at your creativity. Your version of the bird in a circle stamp is so ingenious...I love it! Your series of TY cards are so wonderful, each one a custom gem. Gotta love the frog and turtle, too cute!
blessings,
nancy