January 27, 2010

All you need is love.....



do be do be doooo. The Beatles, good song :) The Hero Arts curly heart was calling out for a great sentiment and here it is. I saw this Charles Schultz sentiment a while back and kept it in mind for a Valentine's Day card. I typed the sentiment on my computer with 2 different fonts and viola!! Charles Schultz and his cute Peanuts crew were my favorites growing up. My mother bought me so many of the Peanuts cartoon books and I have them to this day, they are among my treasures from my childhood.
Items used: hero Arts curly heart and Lots of Love stamps, hand typed sentiment, Colorbox metal heart accents, ribbon, DP.

5 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love the sentiment and how you create your own fonts! Wow! Don't we all love the classic Peanuts!!? My kids still do, too! Thanks so much for playing Beat the Winter Blahs challenge!

Nancy said...

Hi Lucille, thanks for leaving your link on my blog...I think Mr. Linky disappeared, he was there with 15 links this morning and now he's vanished, I guess that's what they call technical difficulties. I'll get this straightened out before the drawing on the 7th.
And now for my real purpose, I am totally loving your gorgeous Valentine, I'm also a fan of Peanuts, perfect sentiment!

Nancy said...

Mr Linky is back, they were having the difficulties, I added your link to the list, now I'm off to comment on that post.......

Lin said...

Lucille, I love this! I really like the wallpaper flowers stamped on red and embossed in white - a whole different look! Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along at Caardvarks :-)